We represent and advise ship owners, protection and indemnity clubs, dry-docks, freight forwarders, charterers, banks, courier companies in all aspects of maritime law and practice, including collision and ship financing, cargo claims, shipbuilding and reselling contracts, insurance and ports.
Our practice also encompasses environmental regulations and issues relating to or affecting transportation.
Our areas of work include :
- Ship financing, letters of credit and asset finance
- Ship mortgages and registration
- Charterparties and bills of lading issues and disputes
- International sale and commodity contracts and disputes
- Cargo claims
- Marine insurance
- Casualty, wrecks and collisions
- New building, repair and sell contracts
- Multimodal transport
- Oil pollution and environmental issues